We are seeking directors for the following productions in our 2023 Season:
To submit for a director role, please submit to PhantomDepot@Gmail.com a cover letter with a brief outline of why the show(s) you chose is of interest to you, as well as a resume and 2-3 references.
Each director position pays $1,400.
PRODUCTION STAGE MANAGER:
La Habra, CA- Seeking Production Stage Managers (Non-Union) for our 2022-23 season of performances.
How to Apply: send a cover letter and resume to: PhantomDepot@gmail.com. No calls please.
Interviews will be ongoing. The position will close when the right candidate is found.
Rehearsals & Performances take place at The Phantom Projects Theatre at La Habra Depot, 311 South Euclid St, La Habra, CA 90631
REHEARSAL DETAILS: Not every day, but in general: Mon-Thurs in the evening, weekends during the day.
ABOUT THE JOB
Must be over 18.
All employees will have a background check conducted.
The Production Stage Manager (PSM) must have the ability to create and maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a professional manner; ability to execute tasks and collaborate efficiently; ability to maintain a professional attitude in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently and closely with the show’s director, crew, and performers.
– PSM works directly with the Director and is responsible for the safety and welfare of all Production Personnel involved with the production process.
– PSM needs to be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce all of Phantom Projects’ policies and procedures.
– PSM is the first to arrive and the last to leave all rehearsals and is responsible for unlocking and locking of the rehearsal space. The rehearsal space is to be kept in a clean and orderly condition.
– PSM arranges, in coordination with the Production Manager and Director, all production meetings.
– PSM assists the director during the rehearsal process, attending all rehearsals and performances and, in coordination with the running crew, is responsible for maintaining the artistic integrity of the show during the entire run of the production.
– PSM keeps all designers informed of any changes that might affect the production during the rehearsal process, via nightly rehearsal reports.
– PSM provides all production staff with a contact sheet of everyone involved with the production and production schedules.
– PSM maintains a “prompt book” and writes down all blocking and choreography during the rehearsal process. All blocking notes are the responsibility of the Stage Manager.
– PSM, in coordination with the Production Manager, shall ensure that there is a rehearsal assistant on book at all rehearsals. It is the responsibility of the Stage Manager, in cooperation with the Director, to give line and dialect notes to the performers.
– PSM performs other relevant duties as required by the Director and the needs of the show.