Venue Policies and Information
We are located at 311 South Euclid, La Habra, CA 90637. (Please make sure you type this into your GPS, as some map apps may take you to the wrong location.)
- Our Lobby opens 60 minutes prior to performance start time.
- For all shows, everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket. No babes in arms or strollers are permitted.
- Late seating is at the discretion of management, and may occur at a certain time during the performance, AND, may be in an empty or aisle seat in the back. If this occurs, you may take your regular seat at intermission. There are no refunds or exchanges for this inconvenience.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets.
- We do NOT allow outside food or drink in the theatre. This includes restaurant take-out or leftovers. Only bottled water, drinks in cups with lids, and snacks purchased from theatre concessions are permitted in the auditorium. Cups without lids are not allowed in the auditorium. You may purchase a cup with a lid at our concession stand.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes), is prohibited in the La Habra Depot. Patrons who wish to smoke at intermission may exit the theatre to do so.
- Cameras, cell phone cameras and any audio/video recording devices
are strictly prohibited during the performance. “Professional” grade
cameras are not allowed inside the theatre at any time.
- Accessible Seating: Exact accessible seating locations can be purchased online. Click the accessible icon to show available seats. Patrons who purchase this seat who are not in a wheelchair will not be permitted to use this location.